Saturday, June 2, 2012

"All Alone" Written April 22, 2012


(You know every life has got it's difficulties,
The ones people hide and the ones they let you see.
They've always made stories,
Just waiting for a new reader.)

And I collapse from exhaustion,
Couldn't sleep from paranoia.
Always trapped in confusion,
And consumed by hystaria.

And I don't think I could take back,
All the things I said,
Always destroyed by my past,
Cause it keeps running through my head.

And I don't want to be here anymore,
Always alone in the darkness,
Never getting the guts to open the door,
To try to find happiness.

Can I break down,
For you now,
System over load,
I'm about to drown.

I think I'm losing my voice,
From all the screaming,
Always making just white noise,
A sound everyone's always ignoring.

No one knows I sit and cry at night,
Letting the thoughts consume me,
No distractions to keep my mind,
From taking everything.

~fin~

Note to the reader: I know quite a few people out there who hide problems and then shed them as tears into a pillow. This is a note to all of you out there. I love you. I got your back. I'll listen to you scream until my ears ring; I will hold you as you cry until I'm drowning in the river of tears. I've been there; I've screamed till my throat was numb and my eyes held no more tears. You're not alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment