Saturday, June 2, 2012

"Writer's block" Written March 29, 2010

Another long day, 
making me hold my breath.
Taking my life away,
To reach a thing I may never get. 

Words are unnessesary,
to make you understand.
What could I possibily say,
to help you see through to the end.

I find it hard to say,
even to you, my friend,
that I barely made it out today,
without you holding my hand.

A dark blue oasis,
A viberent green forest floor,
Life will lead you to extrodinary places,
but first you have to step out the door.

Another day gone,
seeming way too fast.
I can wait until dawn, 
before I sink into the past.

Another day in a small town,
A writer sits upon the swing.
Will thy ever be found.
Or will thy sink in sweet memories.

A heart for a heart,
a soul for a soul.
A single mistake can rip apart, 
all the things I've come to know.

And so now thy sit on the shore of the river,
with thy pencil in hand.
Wishing for a topic to become clearer,
so i would not waste time, but write instead.

I need a topic.
To write between these blue lines.
I need something illogic,
that may capture a reader within their own mind.

I am a writer,
by soul and by heart,
I am a climber 
without a place to start.

Hear my pleas,
As I cry for help.
I will not flee.
Until I find what will truely do me well.

No comments:

Post a Comment