Saturday, June 2, 2012

"Not regretting" Written November 20, 2011


My life's been falling apart,
Ever since I left you.
But now I've repaired my heart,
I've got better things to do,
Than to waste my life regretting leaving you.
I've found new love,
That's more true than you ever were.
I'll stand strong for whats to come,
I wont be jealous of her.
I'm not regretting leaving you.
I won't let you get to me,
The way you did before,
The way you had me,
Like I was your little whore.
No more.
I see the way you look at me,
The way you never say a thing,
Maybe this time you'll believe,
I'm no longer sorry.
Not regretting leaving you.
Go cry to her now,
I'm not your shoulder to cry on anymore,
She can put up with you somehow,
Love is a battlefield, not a war.
Still not regretting leaving you.

No comments:

Post a Comment