Saturday, June 2, 2012

"Inner Demons Let Loose" A Poem Supporting Anti-Bullying


I'm a very creepy child,
Monsters screaming in my head,
The nightmares will run wild,
Don't look under your bed. >:)
I have my skeletons hidden in the closet,
And wear an evil grin,
Everytime I add one to my collection.
My fun will never end.
Creepy music playing in the background,
Keeping beat with my faint heart,
Trapping you, paralyzed, in a cellar beneath the ground,
Until the darkness tears your mind apart.
Maybe first it'll be your eyes,
That you tear out after you've gone insane,
Then after you've become blind,
I'll keep poking at your brain!
Maybe after that I'll cut your limbs,
Dismember you as you scream.
Then I'll sew them on again,
But in the wrong places this time!
I'll make you run across hot coals,
Listening to you scream.
Hearing the nerves burn in your souls,
Oh, the burning of your feet.
Next I'll bind your arms behind you,
And then hook you up and lift you off the ground,
With a few jerks, your shoulders dislocate,
Only of the human weaknesses I've found.
Maybe I'll have target practice with your head,
And then I'll purposely miss,
You are now my little meat puppet.
And I will do with you what I wish.
No one will look at you the same now,
Limbs in the wrong place and an arrow through your head,
Insane eyes, and blood and dirt caking your brow.
This is your home where you will forever exist.
I remember when you made fun of me,
Way back when,
All because I was diseased.
Oh, sweet revenge.
So now you cry here at my feet,
And I poke you with a stick,
You lift your head and grind your teeth,
Trying to endure the pain I've laid on thick.
I've made you the same on the outside as you were on the inside,
A monster no one wants to look at,
You're pretty face is ruined and out of your empty eye sockets you cry,
You're everything you made fun of, imagine that.
~fin~
A note to the reader:
This is a grusome poem, I'll admit that. But it has a meaning that is revealed in the last few verses. This is an anti-bully poem. I wrote this because there are a lot of cruel people out there, and eventually someone needs to speak up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment