Saturday, June 2, 2012

"You're Not The Only One" Written January 2,2012


I know I can't make you take back,
All the things you said.
I know sometimes you feel like,
You have no future ahead.
I know what you've been feeling,
The smile you wear is fake,
You do something rediculous,
Just so people know your name.
I know it's true,
Cause I've felt that way too.
You think you're all alone now,
You don't know what to do,
One a stone, you write out,
All the things you wish they knew.
Why do you blame them,
For letting you go?
When you didn't lift a finger,
To keep them close?
So tell me now have you heard,
Of all the things I did?
The mistakes, and the heart breaks,
The things left unsaid.
A year ago I didn't know,
If I'd be alive today.
My body was wearing down,
My life fading away.
You're not the only one,
Who's life hasn't been what they want,
Now just stop complaining,
There's no point, I'm being blunt.
I'm still alive today,
You may hate me,
But for you, I still have faith,
Maybe one day you'll see.
There are people worse off then you,
So if you keep complaining,
You'll never see what this life could be,
A glass half full instead of half empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment