Saturday, June 2, 2012

"Wingless Angel" Written March 6, 2010

Everybody's listenin' 
To what I have to say 
But they are all takin' it 
The wrong way 

They think I'm goin' crazy 
But they dont know the truth 
If you agree with them 
then i need to tell you 

I'm living my life 
Going day by day 
It might make me weird but that's a risk I will take 
To live my life the way I want 
To shoot too high and get to the half-way point 

I'm gonna travel far 
without leaving home 
I'm gonna shout to the sky 
Things you need to know. 

It's not a feeling or a state of mind 

I'm an angel with no wings 
But I can fly 

Bring out the text books 
each and everyday 
Many adults think it's right 
To keep everything the same 
But kids wanna mix it up. 
Instead of going insane. 

Now I dont have mind control 
But I know how to catch your eye. 
Just come and join me. 
C'mon jump to the sky 

If you believe 
in yourself and the sky 

You'll be an angel with no wings 
But you can fly 

Cause you're an angel with no wings but you can fly 

Cause you're my angel...with no wings but you can fly 

No comments:

Post a Comment