Saturday, June 2, 2012

"Why?" Written February 26, 2012


There are people in this world that you would die for,
But then they look at you through life's blindfold.
They've been blind by tears, but when you try to save them,They turn their backs and run away from you.
And maybe all these words I'm speaking are gibberish,
Cause you might not speak the caring languge,
I've been told I've got a heart of gold,
But when I fail to get through to you I feel so broken.
I've got a past that isn't clean,
But to me my past is just a memory,
It doesnt control the future me,
I will strive to live with all of my being.
But watching you throw your life away,
Just hurts inside like no other pain.
It's a pain I've been through time and time before,
When a friend of mine just cant take anymore.
So I reach out,
To you now,
But you withdraw,
And so you fall.
You keep trying to find the happiness but you run away from it,
You hate this life when youre the one who built it.
You know the thought of losing you makes me feel sick,
But its hard for me to give up and say I'm over it.
I'd hate to let you go with out a word,
You say you'll let me go so it doesnt hurt,
But you know that this is just not the way,
When tomorrow everything might be okay.
So you lift the bottle and pull the trigger,
It was just a waste of time for me to be here,
None of my words ever occured to you,
That there are people here for when you feel like you're through.
Maybe its time for us to split up,
Cause now my heart is having a hard time keeping up.
Youre just a mess who wont accept help,
And instead of living in peace, you made your own version of Hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment