Tuesday, June 19, 2012

"Stay With Me" Written June19, 2012


Stay with me,
So the silence isn't so loud.
Stay with me,
So I don't have to drownd these thoughts out.

I'd like to tell you,
How you sitting here fights off the cold,
And I'd like to tell you,
The times we're alone gazing at the stars, they never get old.

If we ran,
From all the pain in our lives
And if we ran,
Would we find paradise?

Maybe I'm blind,
To think that there's always a way to escape.
And maybe I'm blind,
I guess it's just easier to live life that way.

You always told me,
How an angel is looking over me,
And you always told me,
If something's alright, let it be.

They don't understand,
How people can bond like family,
And they don't understand,
How one person can set my heart free.

They took you away,
Dragging us apart unwillingly.
And they took you away,
Reminding me of Romeo and Juliet.

I miss you,
The way you could calm the storm,
And I miss you,
Angels are found in many forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment